Firmware V 3.0.0 – What’s new?
Changelog M705xx, SECUTEST BASE(10), PRO, SECULIFE ST BASE with firmware V 3.0.0
Improvements / Function Extensions
- First version with support of for SECULIFE ST PRO test instrument
- MEM: “Clone” feature for database objects (only with option Z853R or feature KB01)
- USB flash drive: Test report can be stored as HTML file (replaces BMP report printing feature).
- Measurement: “SFC” parameter has been added. Leakage current measurement with “direct method”: the following single faults can be selected:
IPE N interrupted
IB N interrupted PE interrupted
IP N interrupted
Mains to application part
- SETUP: automatic test sequences are now configurable such that work can be continued even if limits are exceeded in order to get a complete error report for the DUT (only available with feature Z853S or option KD01).
- SETUP: “Culture” and “Features” appear now as submenus in the “System” menu.
- SETUP: Printer options for printer Z721S have been moved to the new “Test reports” menu item.
- SETUP: The “Barcode reader” menu item is now at the top level of the SETUP menu (previously: “External devices”).
- Test reports: A new customizable text box is now available for test reports.
- Test reports: option for more compact test reports by combining test steps within the report
- Test reports: option for minimizing the report view to “failed steps only” (for extensive test sequences)
- Green rotary switch positions: A freely definable comment can now be entered when saving measurement results to the database or sending them via the push-print function.
- Test sequences: additional for “SNR 462638” – selectable under SETUP – Autom. measurem. – Meas. sequences
- Integrated automatic test sequences: Additional fuse check step at the end of every run.
- RPE measurement: The range for the RPE “Offset” parameter has been extended from 2 to 5 Ohm (display generally 27 instead of 30 Ohm).
- RPE measurement: The frequency parameter for RPE 200 mA AC is once again available.
- Orange rotary switch positions: Pressing the “PRINT” key after saving test results now prints a single test report.
- Visual Inspections: Go/no-go responses to visual inspection prompts can now be changed directly by touch-click (only with touchscreen-option).
- MEM: MEM can now be controlled via an external keyboard (only available with option Z853S or feature KD01).
- Language setup: “Brazilian Portuguese” has been added to the culture menu.
- RFID tags: The problem which occurred while writing RFID tags with the Z751E has been solved.
- MEM: The problem which occurred when exporting certain databases has been solved.
- XML export: Filenames generated for XML export to USB memory devices will now include the test instrument’s serial number.
- USB flash drive: Filenames generated for database backups to USB memory devices will now include the test instrument’s serial number.
- VDE 0701-0702/NEN 3140/ÖVE E 8701/SNR 462638: new “IT mode (active)” sequence parameter for performing touch current measurement using the differential measurement method on DUTs with non-interruptible earth connection.
- Orange rotary switch positions: A “Skip” symbol is now displayed instead of the green triangle for inspection test steps with the “manual skipping possible” parameter (usually the on/off check for default test sequences).
- MEM: The MEM user interface can now (again) be exited via the START/STOP button.
- Leakage current measurements: secondary measured value “ULN” replaced with “ULPE”
- Test reports: Company logo can now be uploaded in full color and in various image formats (PNG, JPG, BMP, GIF).
- Green rotary switch positions: Measuring voltage can now be adjusted for RINS while conducting a measurement.
- MEM: The automatic DUT selection error after creation of a new DUT (via ID softkey or barcode/RFID scanner) has been fixed.