PG807: How to edit report templates in IZYTRONIQ?
First of all, we would like to point out that the editing of report templates requires a certain degree of technical programming skills and that the software MS WORD is necessary to this end.
If you have any difficulties, we are pleased to offer you the opportunity of editing the report templates at a charge. Please contact our Project Engineering department for this purpose.
In order to edit a template yourself, please proceed as follows:
- Open the IZYTRONIQ software.
- Select portable or stationary objects (according to your requirement).
- Open the report templates.
- Select the requested report template and copy it with the help of the toolbar on the right.
The copied and editable template is shown in the list (with open lock symbol).
- Select the copied template and click on the button "Open template in Word".
The template is opened in Word.
- Edit the template as desired and store it afterwards.
(An overview of the merge fields is given under the following link »)
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Product Support at.