In order to import a CSV file to IZYTRONIQ software, the file has to comply with a specific format.
An “empty” file is exported first, which can then be filled in and reimported.
The procedure is described below step by step.
Generating a Correct Excel Spreadsheet:
1. In IZYTRONIQ, go to [Portable Objects] -> [Enter, Change, Lists].
2. Click [Add Element] and then add a [Customer] and a [Device] to the database.
3. Click [Portable Objects] -> [Export].
4. Select a [CSV File] and a memory location, and then acknowledge by clicking Export.
5. Select the newly created customer and click [Export to CSV File].
Filling the CSV File with Master Data:
Please observe information included in the following FAQ: PG803: Correct editing of the CSV file in Excel.
1. Open the newly created CSV file. [CustomerID] must appear as the value in table cell A1.
2. Now fill in the CSV file with your master data.
Please comply with the following syntax:
|DeviceType:||The following values are required here:|
|"Normal"||For portable devices|
|"Medical"||For medical objects which are not tested in accordance with VDE 0701-0702|
LastTestingDate: Please enter only one date in the following format: DD.MM.YYYY
LastTestingResult: A value of “passed” or “NotPassed” is entered.
TestingInterval: A number is entered which specifies the number of months (e.g. “12”)
IsActive: A value of “True” or “False” is entered.
Mandatory entries include:
CustomerID, DeviceType, ID and Designation
3. Save: Click “Save as” and select the following file type: CSV(MS-DOS)(*.csv).
Note: If leading zeros are included in your ID numbers, please make sure that all cells are formatted as TEXT – otherwise the leading zeros will be removed after saving.
Importing the Finished CSV File:
1. Open IZYTRONIQ and click [Portable Objects] -> [Import].
2. Choose[From File] and select the saved CSV file.
Make sure that the Excel spreadsheet is not open!
3. Click [Import].