Firmware V 3.1.0 – What’s new?
Changelog M705xx, SECUTEST BASE(10), PRO, SECULIFE ST BASE with firmware V 3.1.0
Improvements / Function Extensions
- Measurements with mains on test socket: Parameter options for parameter polarity have been changed:
- L1 continuity check (VL2E-Adapter): Result strings have changed — Failed => L1/L2/L3/N faulty.
- Automatic test sequences: Automatic switch-off of test socket when current consumption is reduced/low can be enabled in SETUP.
(Only available with feature "Z853S" or option "KD01").
- Automatic test sequences: The hint "Please put DUT into opera-tion" (which appears after switching the test socket to mains voltage) can be deactivated (SETUP > Autom. measurem.).
- Automatic test sequences: The hint "Please switch off DUT on its main switch or push confirm if already off." (which appears be-fore switching the test socket to mains voltage) only will be dis-played for DUTs with low internal resistance.
- Automatic test sequences: If "SETUP > At limit viol. > Continue" is selected and a limit violation occurs during certain RPE or RINS test steps, a warning pops up and must be confirmed.(Only available with feature "Z853S" or option "KD01").
- Automatic test sequences: Optimization of the automatic test se-quences.
- User-defined test sequences: New check available: "Switchable check" determines whether the internal resistance of the con-nected DUT is low enough, so that mains power can be switched via the internal relays (i.e. without switching off the DUT power switch).
- Continuity test with EL1-adapter: Efficiency and safety level has been improved.
- PRCD trip time measurement: Renamed display name of measur-ing function and name of measured value — tB => tPRCD and tB => tt.
- PRCD trip time measurement within automatic test sequences: Entry in comment field of test result for limit violation fixed.
- VDE 0701-0702: Input of cable length/cross section is no longer required when measured value is < 0,2 Ohm.
- VDE 0701-0702/NEN 3140/ÖVE E 8701/SNR 462638: Cable cross-section of 25 mm² can be entered for RPE limit value calcula-tion (> 16 A).
- VDE 0701-0702-PRCD/NEN 3140-PRCD/ÖVE E 8701-PRCD/SNR 462638-PRCD: Test sequence for PRCD-K types has been fixed.
- VDE 0701-0702-ExtC/NEN 3140-ExtC/ÖVE E 8701-ExtC/SNR 462638-ExtC with EL1-adapter connection: Efficiency and safety level of the continuity test has been improved.•NEN 3140:2018: Now available at a charge.
- Integrated test sequences for extension cords: Visual inspection questions reduced.
- Probe check: Parameter values for probe selection have changed (affecting remote control and user-defined test se-quences).
- USB devices: USB-Icons in the header will be displayed with a digit indicating the count of connected devices of this type.
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth-settings (pairings, Bluetooth device name, etc.) are lost when updating the firmware from 3.0.0 (or older) to 3.1.0 (or newer). Enter Bluetooth device name again. Re-establish Bluetooth pairings with required devices/computers.
- HTML test reports: New online mode (SETUP > Test reports) saves protocols with reduced space and faster saving pro-cess. However, these protocols can only be opened with Inter-net connection.
- HTML test reports: Suffix is added to report file names on USB-Stick to indicate the saving type: "-online" for the new online mode (see above), otherwise "-offline“.
- HTML test reports: Comments entered during test steps will be added to the HTML test report.
- System start: Faster boot-up in case of huge database.
- New feature User permissions: Roles can be assigned to testing persons. Testing persons with the role "EIP" cannot change some settings. (Only available with feature "Z853S" or option "KD01").
- SETUP: Testing persons list is now sorted alphabetically.•SETUP: Automatic test sequences can be configured in such a way that they are aborted immediately and without further in-quiry in the event of a limit value violation.(Only available with feature "Z853S" or option "KD01").
- SETUP: Self test added for "Plug and protection class detection on test socket".
- MEM: When using "clone" for "devices" and "medical devices", the serial number will be deleted in the clone.
- Only SECUTEST BASE/PRO: Parameter box "SFC" is displayed on main screen if the rotary switch is positioned to the measure-ments "IT", "IPE", "IP"